Brain Optimisation | Cognitive Enhancement | Emotional Resilience | Successful Behaviour
Australia's Leading Child & Adult ADHD Clinics
WHO WE ARE
Dr Shelley Hyman, Senior Clinical Neuropsychologist & Co-founder
Over the last 20 years I have dedicated myself to helping people with ADHD. I believe in finding the root of the issues and then treating broadly to create the best possible outcomes.
BrainX ADHD Clinics provide leading edge assessment and treatment programs for children and adults with ADHD. We treat from every angle in order to optimise brain functioning, improve attention and executive skills, create strong emotional resilience and have the best behavioural outcomes.
Our scientific programs are a gold-standard in excellence and have been developed by leading experts after running clinics for over 20 years and seeing over 10,000 Australian adults and children.
We pride ourselves upon:
- Having the most comprehensive assessment techniques, utilising the latest attention, executive and brain scanning technology.
- Having the broadest range of treatment programs, treating not only the behavioural symptoms but the core brain neurophysiology and cognitive skills.
- Increasing children and adults skills to their highest level of potential, enhancing quality of life.
Not sure where to start?
Do you or your child have attention issues but have not yet been assessed?
Already diagnosed but need treatment options?
- 3 Stage ADHD Assessment Process
- Initial Screening Consultation
- Full Cognitive Assessment
- EEG Brain Scans (if neurotherapy requested)
- 4 Stage ADHD Treatment Program
- Brain-based treatment
- Cognitive treatment
- Psychological treatment
- Behavioural treatment
FREE ADHD TIPS
Sign up to our FaceBook page today for free tips all about ADHD.